Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Flashback: Timberman Triathlon Festival 2007

This past August, my sister and I took our respective families on vacation to New Hampshire fir the Timberman Triathlon Festival. My brother-in-law did the Timberman Sprint. My daughter did the TimberKids Tri along with my niece. My sister and I did the Timberman 70.3. The movie above documents the Sprint and the TimberKids race. As I was racing in the 70.3 (6:10 was my time), I didn't get any footage on the day of the long course. Team Hoyt was out there, too. Very inspirational seeing them on the course.

Desiree Ficker was the female winner of the 70.3 and a highlight of the weekend happened when Jessica Rose got a snapshot with Desiree at the hotel.





1 comment:

The Lazy Triathlete said...

I wish Desiree was hugging me. LOL. It is good to see another DC Tri guy out here. Good luck!!