Wednesday, January 16, 2008

We Come to Pump You Up

OK, so I weighed myself at the gym yesterday. Uh oh... I tipped the scale at 213 pounds! I asked the next guy who weighed himself if he thought the scale was accurate. He weighed in at 214 lbs. and seemed satisfied that this was what he was expecting. So, it appears that I've packed on a little more muscle than I had anticipated. Of course, I was mortified to be north of 210 lbs. and I don't think I've weighed this much since I started doing triathlon in January 2004.

I am going to commit to getting some "real" measurements done and some photos so that I can more accurately track progress.

At this time, I feel it necessary to be down around 190 lbs. for IMFL 2008. I was 196 lbs. for the event in 2006 and losing some more weight I feel will enable me to have a faster time.

No comments: