OK... so it's not a week... it's a Beach Weekend. Officially, Serenity Weekend. Off work today and tomorrow. Long weekend that will include a trip down to Rehoboth Beach, DE. Weather is supposed to be beautiful and today has been a great start. Got in a 10.5 mile run this morning followed by an ab and arm workout. I've got to get in the pool today, too. The plan is to ride long on the bike tomorrow, swim and lift weights on Saturday and then do a long run on Sunday. My kind of Beach Week(end).
Here are some facts about me:
- I did my first Ironman after my 40th birthday and am now a five time Ironman.
- I have worked in one way or another with the Internet since 1993.
- I once ran for political office.
- I have been president of my citizens association and my local chamber of commerce.
- I have a 17 year old daughter
- I'm a Mac evangelist
- The first time I was in a bar... I was in the band.