I am feeling a little overwhelmed today. The training is relentless. I'm going to get a swim in this morning and do a weightlifting routine at lunch today. This week has been very busy with work, family and community commitments so fitting in the training has been a struggle. This weekend is supposed to get real hot and I again have things going on both Saturday and Sunday that will force me to get workouts in open spaces on the calendar. There won't be much time for rest and it is likely I'll be unable to avoid staying out of the heat and humidity. Stay tuned...
Here are some facts about me:
- I did my first Ironman after my 40th birthday and am now a five time Ironman.
- I have worked in one way or another with the Internet since 1993.
- I once ran for political office.
- I have been president of my citizens association and my local chamber of commerce.
- I have a 17 year old daughter
- I'm a Mac evangelist
- The first time I was in a bar... I was in the band.