Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Start Your Engines


I've made my decision. I have purchased a Cervelo P2C. It is a carbon tri bike with Dura Ace components. It is a 2007 edition and was purchased from Conte's in Ballston, VA. Scott McAhren, the store owner, was very helpful and extremely "tri"-friendly. I got a pretty good deal, too, as Scott threw in a Quintana Roo Tequilo in the transaction! So, now I actually have three tri bikes although the mechanic claims that my old QR USA Special Edition is no longer safe to ride. In fact, I cannibalized some parts off the old tri bike and have them being put on the QR Tequilo. When I get that bike back (hopefully this weekend), I'll post some pix.

I am very happy with my purchase. The specs on the bike can be found in a link below. Check out the photos. I feel like a little kid at Christmas as the weather has been too cold to ride and I've been very busy, too. So, I haven't had a chance to cut loose yet. I think I'll have some time this weekend. I haven't ridden a bike outdoors since September 8 so I've got a lot of pent up energy and this bike knows just what to do with it. It rides fast and hopefully will help enable me to cut some time off my bike splits.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's one nice looking bike!