Monday, August 11, 2008

Oh, What a State I'm In

Maryland is a very beautiful state. Over the past 8 days, I have biked over 250 miles of it. Sugarloaf Mountain... Savage Mountain and now eastern Prince George's County and Anne Arundel County. What a beautiful day, too. Warm but not humid. Sunny but some puffy white clouds. The one thing that complicated my 57 mile solo ride today was a wind coming from the N-NW. On the way out on the ride, it was behind me... on the way back... oh joy. Still managed to knock it out in 182 minutes. Not bad considering what has been going on with workouts the past few days.

I think I'll stay off the bike until Thursday and do an EZ ride down at HP. Going to try and knock out a swim tonight and then call it a day. Nice training block, the past four days.

No comments: