From TJ's perspective... Top 10 Things about Losing Your Sight....
10. Great parking spots at the mall. 9. You no longer have to take a turn as the designated driver. 8. Tourists no longer stop you and ask for directions. 7. No more bike rides over Big Savage Mountain. 6. People don't make fun of you because of how poorly you dress. 5. You always wanted to be like your grandfather. 4. Think of all the time you save now that you can't watch TV! 3. Senses of touch, taste, smell and hearing are greatly enhanced. 2. Something stuck in your teeth... and you don't care. 1. Cruising chicks in sporty designer eyewear.
Here are some facts about me:
- I did my first Ironman after my 40th birthday and am now a five time Ironman.
- I have worked in one way or another with the Internet since 1993.
- I once ran for political office.
- I have been president of my citizens association and my local chamber of commerce.
- I have a 17 year old daughter
- I'm a Mac evangelist
- The first time I was in a bar... I was in the band.