Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Flight Foobar


Well, I'm on hold with Travelocity. When I went to print out my boarding passes this morning, an error message came up advising me to call US Airways. I called. They said, "we have you from BWI to Charlotte... but not to Panama City Beach." Then, they said I had to call Travelocity. "We have you from BWI to Charlotte today. And from Charlotte to BWI on Monday." I had to point out that it is IRONMAN FLORIDA... not IRONMAN CHARLOTTE... So, I'm on hold with them now.

Just another road block on my journey to Ironman Florida 2008. But, obviously, they don't know who they are dealing with here... it is going to take a lot more than this to keep me from reaching that finish line.

BRING IT ON!!! Is this the best you got?!?!?

2 comments:

danielle said...

I just met you at the airport in NC. I had to check out your blogspot!

What a small world this is. I wish you the best of luck this weekend! Sub 12:15 all the way!!
You will soon be a "two time ironman"!!!

Can't wait to read the race report...

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear that you made it to Florida. At least the "crisis" kept your mind off the race and the taper.