Just back from the beach. Rode three days in a row. Brick on Thursday evening. Long Ride Friday morning. This morning, I was just going to pop out for a bit with Jessica Ann and Gary but wound up doing 40 miles in under 2 hours. Picking them up and laying them down.
Highway One in Delaware is perfect training for Ironman Florida. Flat and fast. Windy, too. Sometimes the wind works for you and sometimes against you.
We also worked in an open water swim on Friday in the ocean. Swam against the current, of course. What can I say... I'm dumb as rocks.
More later as I have an early am ride with Chad and KDOG tomorrow. I hope I have some gas left...
Here are some facts about me:
- I did my first Ironman after my 40th birthday and am now a five time Ironman.
- I have worked in one way or another with the Internet since 1993.
- I once ran for political office.
- I have been president of my citizens association and my local chamber of commerce.
- I have a 17 year old daughter
- I'm a Mac evangelist
- The first time I was in a bar... I was in the band.